People may not remember or even heard about it but back in August of 2019 (the beginning of the “pandemic”), with $650,000 provided by the state legislature, the United Nations held a conference at the publicly owned Salt Palace in downtown Salt Lake City.
During the conference, pushing the UN’s anti-family/anti property rights/ anti-American Agenda 2030, journalists covering the event were confronted by UN officers.
The UN set up a “compound” in the middle of Salt Lake City
- The UN says they “took over” the building
- The UN stated that the tax payer funded Salt Palace was now “International Territory” where US rights don’t apply
- The UN stated that the United States was outside the doors of the Salt Palace
- The UN, who at best should have been a guest of Salt Lake, instead acted like an invader and denied a US citizen their 1st amendment rights
Clearly the United Nations should not be allowed to simply claim territory in the middle of the United States and deny any US citizen any of their inalienable rights.
If you’re upset that the Utah Legislature and the city of Salt Lake invited this organization to come and trample on your rights, please go right now to UnitedNationsUtah.com and sign the petition, and share this video on all your social media.
- Here Are 12 Virologists That Have Been Blacklisted from Spreading the Truth About COVID - August 28, 2021
- 9 Awesome New Texas Laws That Take Effect Sep. 1st - August 28, 2021
- Bill Gates Still Plans to Literally Block Out the Sun - August 25, 2021